The Sonalksis Über Compressor is a dynamics processor unlike any other. Beneath its simple interface lies a radical analogue modelled compressor that can be pushed much further and harder than you ever imagined possible, due to a unique digital manipulation of the modelled circuits.
In essence the Über Compressor is analogue compression taken to the extreme, mashed up to a level impossible to achieve in physical reality.
Subtlety is definitely not a feature of this compressor!
The Über Compressor takes advantage of the digital domain to extend analogue circuit designs far beyond their normal physical capabilities, enabling a level of creativity not normally associated with this type of processor.
The Über Compressor can be used to simply bring lackluster sound back to life, or to mutate audio into apocalyptic soundscapes. A true Creative Element.
- Extreme analogue-modelled compression algorithm
- Optional 'true analogue noise' colouration
- Four selectable fully adaptive attack/release modes
- Modifiable side-chain filter character
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for native processors
- Zero latency throughput - absolutely no internal signal delay whatsoever
Content copyright © 2016 Sienda Multimedia Ltd