MultiLimit is the absolute pinnacle in mastering limiting, a superior processor for the most demanding user. MultiLimit gives you precise control as you rebalance mix dynamics across the entire frequency range. The plug-in provides a flexible yet direct interface and an unsurpassed caliber of audio processing for mastering engineers, producers, and other industry professionals who cannot compromise quality and reliability in their work.
MultiLimit was developed as a direct contrast to existing multi-band limiters which aim to act transparently, but often completely destroy mix dynamics and cause listening fatigue. MultiLimit is a limiter with character, and when we say it can act transparently, we mean that it can maintain the dynamic 'punch' of your mixes, while increasing overall power.
MultiLimit is suitable for the most demanding mastering environment, with an extensive feature set and numerous additional display and control options.
You can precisely determine how much broadband and how much narrowband limiting takes place. Each band is separated by linear phase crossover filters, providing distortionless EQ and dynamics capability, finished off with a broadband program maximiser. A spectrum analyser lets you see the effect of the limiter in action.
All this flexibility, coupled with the unique smoothing feature that defines the density of the limiting, allows you to achieve results ranging from subtle frequency dependent limiting to general volume enhancement to ultra hard 'radio-mix' maximisation.
- 5 independent bands of limiting
- Unique 'Smooth' parameter determines transparency
- Ability to balance between narrowband and overall broadband limiting
- Linear Phase Crossovers and Equalisation ensures zero phase distortion
- Automatic Release option allows for program dependent release times
- True analogue 'Clip' option for more creative control
- Large selection of user preferences to define display and processing options, including K-System metering options
- Up to 192 kHz support
- 64bit floating point precision internal processing throughout
- Ultra efficient processing, with specific optimisations for all native processors
- Graphical display indicators provide detailed feedback on response settings
- VST and Audio Unit (32 and 64 bit)
Computer Music Magazine
Content copyright © 2022 Sienda Multimedia Ltd