A large part of Sienda’s business is focused on providing TSN (Time Sensitive Networking), DSP (Digital Signal Processing) and Spatial Audio solutions to business customers around the globe. Over the years we have helped businesses bring new products to market by providing DSP licensing, network stack licensing, and custom software and hardware design services.
If you are interested in speaking to us about accelerating the development of your next product, please contact us.
TSN endpoint designs and TSN software stacks are available for licensing. We can also provide a custom TSN endpoint solution based on your exact requirements.
The Sienda Time Sensitive Network Stack features:
- software stack compatible with i386, x86_64, PPC, ARM and MicroBlaze processors and MCUs
- support for 100/1G/10G ethernet and 802.11n/ac wireless
- full support of IEEE standards 1722.1, 1722, 802.1AS and 802.1Q
- simultaneously supports AES67 and layer 3 AVB (1722rev1)
- audio endpoint support, up to 32bit/192kHz
- video endpoint support, HD, 4K, deep colour
The library and API overview can be found here.
Our TSN hardware reference designs feature extremely low jitter (0.62ps phase jitter) audio clocks, 32bit 192kHz audio, and sub millisecond latency. Analogue modules feature balanced signal flows throughout, dynamic range and S/N ratio in excess of 120dB, THD+N in excess of -107dB.
- TSNxxx - 16/64 channel rackmount audio endpoint
- AVB02 - balanced stereo line output and headphone output
- AVBMB - digital AVB card with 2x ethernet and 64 channel i2s/pcm
Sienda is responsible for the Sonalksis brand of audio plugin products and the DSP that powers them. We can provide DSP libraries for equalisation, dynamics (compression, gating, limiting, dynamic equalisation), dither, and filtering (LP, HP, minimal phase, linear phase). Custom solutions can be tailored to your requirements.
All our DSP libraries are available for Mac OSX (32/64 bit), Windows (32/64bit), iOS, Android, and for several embedded platforms such as armeabi, armeabi-v7a, MIPS, x86, PPC. We can provide custom libraries for almost any platform that has floating point support and a C compiler.
Sienda can deliver a variety of image and video processing solutions, from simple filters all the way up to complete custom video compression processes. For RAW bayer data we have developed an efficient RAW format which takes advantage of the unique Bayer pattern of the sensor to deliver good compression ratios in either lossless or lossy (wavelet transform based) modes.
We are also able to provide a video capable TSN stack for customers wishing to integrate TSN video over gigabit or 10gig ethernet.
As discrete surround formats (5.1, 7.1, 11.1, 22.2 etc) impose increasingly complex speaker layouts, channel counts and processing requirements on playback equipment, as well as additional complexity and production time at the mixing stage, we decided that a future proof true 3D audio format was required. Our content creation tools are currently in beta and are available for interested parties to use now.
Our sound field format offers:
- an immersive 3D audio experience with full resolution in all dimensions (left/right, front/back, up/down)
- lossless (or lossy) compression supporting bit depths up to 32 bit integer and floating point, and sample rates from 8 to 192kHz
- near field encoding, so sounds can be placed (and perceived to be originating from) within the playback speaker array
- compatible with standard surround speaker setups (5.1, 7.1, 22.2 etc). (height perception will be limited in this case)
- content creation simplified using intuitive tools that integrate directly with current workflows
- decoder solutions available for embedded systems, PC/Mac players, in-speaker decoding- open format based on open standards, royalty-free and unencumbered (patent free)
- full effect realisable through headphones
- playback system agnostic
Content copyright © 2016 Sienda Multimedia Ltd